• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

smartservers any info?

mikk

Sep 21, 2020
Tried emailing but it fails now saying account has been recently deleted. Anybody got more info?

chrisb9919

Feb 8, 2024
Same here. Got a bounce back on the proton domain email address. No other way to contact them. Been using them for years. Not looking good..

Reactions: mikk

IL1981

Feb 8, 2024
Done a runner, only Monday was asking for bitcoin only. Been with them for yrs CS before IPTV

toonp

Feb 8, 2024
Reseller ID
rXZy4uEqC9hY6LC
same here tried email nothing and cant get on panel

Reactions: mikk

Franner6w

Feb 9, 2024
Any update on smartserver. They were around for years so strange they would just vanish without trace. Is there any chance of them coming back? It’s been less than 2 weeks and they have been down for longer in d past but always gave updates. This time they seem to have vanished. Any update at all much appreciated
Franner

ScottMcKenna

Feb 19, 2024
Sames if anyone hears any info, total vanish panel, emails everything gone apart from the telegram but zero update since it went 2 weeks ago

mikk

Sep 21, 2020
Any update on smartserver. They were around for years so strange they would just vanish without trace. Is there any chance of them coming back? It’s been less than 2 weeks and they have been down for longer in d past but always gave updates. This time they seem to have vanished. Any update at all much appreciated
Franner
Authorities having a ''clamp down' on IPTV, guessing he's been busted.

Franner6w

Feb 9, 2024
Another week on , any update on this chap at all? I believe his telegram is still active
cheers
Fran

msmmr

Mar 31, 2024
shame, couldnt believe he has gone, best in the UK for price and reliability for sure. Anyone have anybody other recommendations ?

Franner6w

Feb 9, 2024
Did this geezer every reappear or did anyone ever get an update on what happened him
Cheers
Franner

mikk

Sep 21, 2020
Think he's gone for good. Tried few weeks ago (had months left on sub) but nothing.

toonp

Feb 8, 2024
Reseller ID
rXZy4uEqC9hY6LC
i got a email on friday the 24th from someone called goldenhosting offering me trial if anyone can remember what they were called before smartsservers so i asked for trial they sent me code 407127 dose that look familiar got it then asked price it was same as smart for 12 month so asked if he was smartsservers the reply was no just use the same setup ? to me if it is the same download code as smarts dose that not mean it is same app with host built in i think it is them